Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Truth-day! July 5, 2011

*I will use each Tuesday to rat myself out about something!  It’s all in good fun and I am sure that these “truth-day” revelations won’t be things people don’t already know about me!

I despise shaving my legs.  Let me clarify—it isn’t that I “like” having hair on my legs, it’s just that I really don’t like taking the time to shave 2 or 3 times a week; I just can’t be bothered withit.  I long for winter when I rarely wear a skirt (and let’s not get confused, I don’t wear skirts all that often anyway) or when the demand (due to sunshine) is such that you feel peer pressured into shaving your legs more often than not.
 
Sadly, there is shame associated with this because I don’t dare go to the nail salon without shaving my legs when I get my pedicure.  When I get a massage, I try to be diligent about having clean shaven legs.  Oh yes, I do all of this because I don’t want these people to think less of me, not because I have hairy legs (or maybe these are one in the same!).  Who knows… what I do know is that I loathe shaving my legs… 

1 comment:

rachel said...

oh char, i don't like it either. i'm on the weekly (at best), bi-weekly more commonly plan. i pat myself on the back for once a week! and i wear skirts all the time. but my hair is blond so it's not too noticable. at least that's what i tell myself! :)