Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Truth-day! July 19, 2011

*I will use each Tuesday to rat myself out about something!  It’s all in good fun and I am sure that these “truth-day” revelations won’t be things people don’t already know about me!

As someone who frequents a Drive Thru or two every now and again, it irks me when people pull up and have NO IDEA what they want.  Seriously, it’s lunchtime lady!  There have been 2 versions of your food options leading up to the point where they ask you what you want. Is this the first time you have EVER been to McDonalds?  Really?  Don’t you know if you want crème and sugar in your coffee?  When they ask you if you want fries or apple dippers, it isn’t rocket science, y’all!  Make a choice.  You either know what you want your kid to have or you don’t. 

But it doesn’t end there, does it?  No… You don’t have your money out, do you?  They told you and showed you on the screen how much you owed and you don’t have your purse handy, do ya?  Do ya? Do ya? (in my Dory voice).  Please, please please, please, please be prepared.  I know that we all have those days, but oi vey!

No comments: